Completely Updated in 2012 and Now Powered by HotDocs®
MenuForms® for North Carolina Estate Planners, the popular document assembly program exclusively for North Carolina practitioners, is now powered by HotDocs®.
This is the Single User edition. For two or more users, please purchase the Network Edition, which includes two licenses and the capability of adding additional users for $500 each.
MenuForms® for North Carolina Estate Planners combines the most frequently used forms from the BB&T Estate Planning Forms Manual (2011 ed.) with the powerful and user-friendly HotDocs document assembly program. You will be able to prepare simple wills, pour-over wills, revocable and irrevocable trust instruments, powers of attorney and other estate planning documents in minutes with confidence that they will meet the needs of your North Carolina clients. Over 50 North Carolina law firms use MenuForms® for North Carolina Estate Planners.
The system is entirely menu-driven, not a fill-in-the-variables set of forms or paragraphs, and the only system designed specifically for North Carolina. MenuForms is comprehensive yet simple to use. The easy to read screens allow you to craft custom estate planning documents suited to a particular client by answering a series of questions about the client and the type of estate plan desired.
With MenuForms® for North Carolina Estate Planners Version 5.0 you can prepare the following documents in minutes with confidence that they will meet the needs of your North Carolina clients:
- Simple Will
- Pour-over Will
- Revocable Trust Agreement
- Amendment to Revocable Trust Agreement
- General Power of Attorney
- Health Care Power of Attorney and Advance Directive Regarding a Natural Death
- Advance Instruction for Mental Health Treatment
- Irrevocable Life Insurance Trust
- Irrevocable Crummey Trust for Children
- Irrevocable § 2503(c) Trust for Children
- Irrevocable Qualified Personal Residence Trust
- Irrevocable Charitable Remainder Trust
- Irrevocable Grantor Retained Annuity Trust
- “Crummey” Notice of Withdrawal Rights Letter
- Authorization for Use and Disclosure of Protected Health Information
The MenuForms installation files will include HotDocs Player. Your computer must be compatible with the HotDocs Player in order to run Menuforms.